Welcome to STEP webpage! STEP is attempting to reach communities through the following programs:
- Our “Village Kids” initiative cares for 150-200 children through weekend children clubs and supports through education.
- Our Life-Skill Centers (Pragati Sewing) in Odisha and West Bengal states empower 100 women every year with sewing and counseling training.
- We drill 10-15 pump wells (Wells for Life) every year to provide safe and clean water in the remote villages.
- STEP trains 35-45 Master Trainers every year and then sends them to train grass-roots workers on the ground.
- Currently, our Project Esther initiative empowers 25 women from remote, needy and persecuted regions for 8 months with sewing, computer and counseling skills.
- In the time of natural calamities such as flood, STEP distributes blankets, food packets, clothes to the victims.
- Our school (Imagine) is providing education to children from all backgrounds in Odisha, India.